All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

20sj0qr.jpg
cheerforce diamondz wearing the new full top uni.

I think this might be my fav uniform of the season. I dont mind the choker as much because it isn't black.

I agree! Miss it! Idk watching them at worlds ( on YouTube) when they hit their day 2 routine! Gave me a tear! Loved everything about them !
That mix is still one of my fav, never gets old!! Even watching that routine!
Oh I agree 100%. Even watching that routine now, you can feel the energy. And ( if we are talking about the same video ) seeing Cali Coed on the side cheering on everything they do and freaking out when they saved that stunt ! Ahhh gives me chills just thinking about it

Oh I agree 100%. Even watching that routine now, you can feel the energy. And ( if we are talking about the same video ) seeing Cali Coed on the side cheering on everything they do and freaking out when they saved that stunt ! Ahhh gives me chills just thinking about it

Yes!! That video gives me life!!
Makes me feel like I'm at worlds! Cheering and crying with the lol!!

My only problem with these is the white. I feel like it should be black to follow the colors of the torso. Otherwise they are very pretty!

My daughters gym has a black uniform with red ... And then we also have the white forearms!
I think the only difference is we have a white bow... But anyways I love the uniform. During squad tumbling if everyone hits the tumbling on the right counts it looks so perfect!! You just see the white real quickly. I love it!!

Back