All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Anyone else see the sneak peek for Woodward's "extreme team" (is that what it's called?) on Instagram? Looked like Black shorts with rhinestone "pockets" and a yellow waistband

My oh my those shorts :eek: But I like the uni, it look nice on the younger girls and the older girls! Which doesn't happen too often. I really like the design of the shorts, if they were just a bit longer, but if "not gk" has screwy sizing it's not your fault!

You can't add any length to the inseam on Varsity's "in stock" shorts. Whereas with GK you can add or subtract from both shorts or skirts whether they're "in stock" or custom. I'm not sure if you can adjust the inseam on Varsity's custom shorts.

I really thought that with some people not liking the new upcoming uni restrictions, we would see more people making sure that certain parts stay covered, but I guess I was wrong and it seems to me much of the "too tiny" would go away if people just bought the right size. and for those unis that are WAY out of bounds, I wish the EP's would give deductions......please, not trying to beat THAT dead horse again about new uni rules....just sayin

It's really okay if you're not a size YL or AS anymore and just because you can pull it up and it covers you in the front when you are standing still doesn't mean it fits.

Rockstar

530500_10151931117372923_422919704_n.jpg

That bling must be gorgeous in person!!!! and I gotta say I love how the bow is simple and not competing with the uni =)

I didn't like the Rockstar uniform but I think I've decided it's just because of the colors. I am a Gamecock so I'm turned off by anything orange and purple. (Which of course is my fault, not theirs. haha) If I look past that I like it.

I like the Rockstar top but it's like super awesome blingy top and then BOOM nothing on the bottom... kind of throws me off.

Back