All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry for the double post but here's the old uniform in case people don't remember it
eg1z43.jpg
I never realized the old skirt had the writing on the bottom. And I don't like it. :/

Sorry for the double post but here's the old uniform in case people don't remember it
eg1z43.jpg
Not to be a total cheer stalker but does anybody know the name of the girl on the right? I really recognise her and its bugging me that I can't figure out who she is!

everybody is obsessing over these, and something just seems off for me..maybe it's because the top is white and the shorts are black? And the choker..those will never grow on me. And I feel like the bow should be red or gold, there's just too much white going on.

I think the pants need to be white, even though you say there's too much white going on. On the girls it's not as bad, because there's skin to separate the top and the bottoms, but on boys, the top being a colour or white and the bottoms being solid black bugs me more than anything.

I think the pants need to be white, even though you say there's too much white going on. On the girls it's not as bad, because there's skin to separate the top and the bottoms, but on boys, the top being a colour or white and the bottoms being solid black bugs me more than anything.
yeah I think the guy's uniform with the drastic white to black is what bothers me the most. Maybe the whole uniform could've even been black? I feel like the bows make it too much white I guess because there's not very much of their gold and red and I'd like to see that in their uniforms.
I've never liked uniforms with different colors on the top and bottom..just makes it seem off-balance.

i think i would just change the top to black... everything would pop more that way.

i love white uniforms, they are so pretty but i was thinking this weekend as there were cheerleaders sitting and lying all over the floors - what if they sit in something? it's going to get all over their skirt!
I coach minis with white uniforms... I wish I could put them in bubbles at competitions because every moment is an opportunity for them to get their unis dirty. I have half a panic attack every time I see one of them going to sit down. They know now to pull their skirt up and sit on their spankies! Three competitions, one in house performance, and a picture day later and all the uniforms are all still pretty and white!

We have white uniforms and my problem is the hard water. We have well water and I'm afraid to wash it with our water. I took it to a dry cleaner after 3 wearings. I hope cp can wear it 3 more times before dry cleaning it again.

Back