All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's another picture of Open 4's new female GK uni's, its the original take on what last years large coed uni would've looked like in black. It worked out amazingly well in our benefit b/c it matches our male program uniform to a T, which we happen to have had several of in stock. They'll be wearing them to Cheersport Nationals this weekend.

photo_5.jpg
these. are. so. beautiful.

Here's another picture of Open 4's new female GK uni's, its the original take on what last years large coed uni would've looked like in black. It worked out amazingly well in our benefit b/c it matches our male program uniform to a T, which we happen to have had several of in stock. They'll be wearing them to Cheersport Nationals this weekend.

photo_5.jpg

That open back... I can't tell if it's just how she is holding her arm but it looks like it opens up really far on the sides. Def no way to wear a separate bra with that because of how much of the shoulder is shows. Kinda seems like it's just barely not an off the shoulder uni.

Loving the black and the capris though!

That open back... I can't tell if it's just how she is holding her arm but it looks like it opens up really far on the sides. Def no way to wear a separate bra with that because of how much of the shoulder is shows. Kinda seems like it's just barely not an off the shoulder uni.

Loving the black and the capris though!

I love this uniform! Except...There cannot be any Big Bootie Trudy's at TG! Seriously? Sistas must be genetically altered in FL, b/c the capri sits so low on the hipbone. I love them so much, but there is no room for junk in that trunk! No red beans and rice, no biscuits and definitely no gravy!

Insanity and no carbs everyday...working out like dammit!

I love this uniform! Except...There cannot be any Big Bootie Trudy's at TG! Seriously? Sistas must be genetically altered in FL, b/c the capri sits so low on the hipbone. I love them so much, but there is no room for junk in that trunk! No red beans and rice, no biscuits and definitely no gravy!

Insanity and no carbs everyday...working out like dammit!
And some are just genetically "gifted" in that area, and no amount of working out will change that, actually working out makes it worse!I have a 9 year old 2 sport kid who is in no way overweight. she is aorking out in doe fashion about 12 hours a week between cheer amd dance, and couldn't wear those because her rear would be hanging out. Her junk in the trunk is muscle mass.

And some are just genetically "gifted" in that area, and no amount of working out will change that, actually working out makes it worse!I have a 9 year old 2 sport kid who is in no way overweight. she is aorking out in doe fashion about 12 hours a week between cheer amd dance, and couldn't wear those because her rear would be hanging out. Her junk in the trunk is muscle mass.

Just muscle...no bun! And still no cool Top Gun capri uniform!

lol jk! I really do love the uniform tho!

I...kinda like that TG uni (shhh, don't tell anyone :p)

Capris look MUCH better in black, much more athletic, although I'm a bit blessed in the trunk (fabulously, I might add :p), so something that low would end up showing a bit more than socially acceptable. That back, though, would just drive me bonkers. Interesting detailing, but thin straps and then such open skin would send my hyper-awareness into overdrive..

if those capris are half as comfortable as the nike pro version and i still cheered, i think i'd move to florida for that reason alone. i would choose those capris over any skirt or shorts riding up any day of the week.

if any other gym wore them, i'd probably hate them. not sure if it's a bias to my love for all things TG or because it's rare that another gym has as many physically fit athletes in one place. i think they must just sweat all the fat off their bodies in that sauna of a gym. i may have to visit.

Back