All-Star 2012-2013 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I would be absolutely embarrassed if my bum was hanging out half way through a routine!
I was at a high school gymnastics meet once and a heavier JV girl from another school was on floor, and her leo rode up the during the entire routine. By the end of it the bottom of the leo resembled a thong. I felt so so bad for her.

Really disappointed that Spirit is getting new unis. I love the current ones so much.

I just find it funny that their coed team had that same old uniform from '04 to what felt like foreverrr, but now they're following the trend and getting multiple uniforms in one season.

Times are a changing folks. Who are you without Nfinity's and at least 2 uniforms for Worlds these days?

I was at a high school gymnastics meet once and a heavier JV girl from another school was on floor, and her leo rode up the during the entire routine. By the end of it the bottom of the leo resembled a thong. I felt so so bad for her.
Haha, that's so embarrassing! poor girl. It makes me think of the movie Stick It where they had that spray to make their leos stick to their butt, lol.

Haha, that's so embarrassing! poor girl. It makes me think of the movie Stick It where they had that spray to make their leos stick to their butt, lol.
Or of Miss Congeniality! "It stops the suit from riding up!!"

wait does anybody have a picture of the SOT uni? because I keep seeing people talk about it but I can't find a pic of it

Oh goodness! that poor girl! Does anyone remember that scene from Miss Congeniality when the Pageant Coach sprays Sandra Bullock's bum with some spray before the swimsuit competition!! If the shorts get any shorter, coaches are going to have to start doing that before teams perform

Here's a better pic of the Team Sweden uni. It's for coed premier, all girl premier and group stunt. They will only be used at ICU Worlds - those teams competing at Allstar Worlds use their team uni.

photo-245_5174b012ddf2b33d0813be5e.jpg

Well then....who is that gentleman? :kiss:

Back