All-Star 2012-2013 Practice Wear

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Here's the other one!
68f1pw.jpg

Can I go back a few years so that I can be on this team? Absolutely love this practice wear, and them! :)
We have those shorts for my HS! My coach works for UCA camps in the summer and he said they were the most popular item in the Varsity store.... They sold out at all the camps! Looks like white cheetah/snow leopard is the new zebra print! But i don't mind, it's cuter than zebra by far!

35335tw.jpg

My gym, Maine Stars, practice wear for this season! Our custom GK sports bras finally arrived this past week! Since it gets pretty cold in Maine we will also be purchasing team t-shirts to wear in the winter. A gym mom made the bow! This is our first year with practice wear and I like that it is simple, yet still pretty!

ort4t5.jpg

back of keystone extreme practice uniform

The front is super cute but the back just looks like an after thought. In my opinion the front and back just dont go, its like 2 different sports bras. If it was actually 2 different bras I'd love them both thou :)

My gym, Maine Stars, practice wear for this season! Our custom GK sports bras finally arrived this past week! Since it gets pretty cold in Maine we will also be purchasing team t-shirts to wear in the winter. A gym mom made the bow! This is our first year with practice wear and I like that it is simple, yet still pretty!
Deleted the picture to save space but I really love this. Especially the shorts. Like you said, it's simple but still really pretty.

Facebook

Just saw this post of some practice wear here in Atlanta - can't post the picture off my phone so here's the link - lets see if this works

Back