All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Everyone is obsessed with all these teams now and I'm just sitting here waiting for a video of my love of this year, Top Gun Large Coed 5.
I went to watch the showcase, and video taping wasn't allowed. Large coed did a watered down version because of people trying to video. But what they did was amazing. I fell in love all over again.lol.

Already missing Lauren Calhoun on GA Coed. Girl was PERFECTION.

But I do love the transition from running tumbling into tosses. Very quick and easy.

In response to orange, I just realized how much of a pleasure it has been to see Hailey and Mackenzie grow up. They have grown so so so much and have the most incredible stage presence now. Amazing athletes.
I couldn't figure out where they were at first in the routine! They use to stand out to me because they were so little :p

Is there significance to them re-using songs from past years? I just recognized their stunt music as being basically identical to their 08 pyramid.

Their entire music is made up of parts and pieces of past seasons music. I'm assuming they don't have their music yet and they are using this to compete to. The routine doesn't quiet match up with the music either...

Back