All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

SCX, they are looking really good.

I was also impressed with SSX. They are definitely starting to look more comfortable performing the skills in their routine.

I think in general dances have gotten shorter. It's not needed as much as the time to stunt and tumble is.
That's too bad. There are some teams that, every year, you look forward to seeing, what they are going to do with their dance. Every year, I look forward to seeing what SS comes up with. WC actually. Lites has had some pretty innovative dances too.

Just got back from Encore and let me tell you those Telly videos do NO justice to what I saw today...

#1, I really have to shout out SJS Avalanche, who was the last competing team to perform and absolutely MURDERED it. I'm not saying they're perfect, but this is certainly a team that will do really well this season. They were so talented and really impressed me with their difficulty in tumbling and stunts.

#2 Though Stars had a rougher performance, their stage presence is absolutely sickening. I don't think videos can ever give justice to the Shooting Star flair and how that comes across as you watch them live. Loads of talent, beautiful technique, and it's really refreshing to watch such a trained group of athletes perform (even when they're not hitting).

#3 Shout out to all the restricted teams today. Everyone was looking awesome and decently clean. I love when coaches can recognize that a team should spend some time competing restricted to clean their team's technique, it showed today. Rather than a ton of teams performing janky/dangerous doubles, standing fulls, and switch kick baskets, people took their time and competed solid skills--> evidenced by the lack of major injuries today.

Lastly, kudos to Encore in general. What a well run competition! The awards ceremony had like mini playbacks of the winning teams and specialty award recipients, so that made for a really cool experience.
I went to watch today too. & i have to agree 100%. shooting stars routine was amazing! they just perform like no one else!

There is nothing "BLAH" about Senior Elite. Lets not be ridiculous. Senior Elite has some of the most elegant and beautifully choreographed routines ever.

I would have to disagree here. I will not lie and say SE has never had a well choreographed routine...but this one is not elegant and beautiful. A lot of it seems rushed, and I agree with those stating a lot is extremely cluttered. The routine is just not visually appealing to me because of the jumble. They always seem to be a year behind when it comes to tumbling, and with the others in the division just being the tumbling power houses they are...it seems SE is always playing a game of catch up in this category. While I will agree they lead the pack currently in pyramid, this one is by far one of my least favorites of theirs. Again lots of clutter. Their stunt is the best executed...not the best stunt in the division difficulty wise though. Stand alone sure they're great...compared to the others though there is nothing about this routine that wows me. The execution of the stunt is impressive, however I feel when the other LAG teams start hitting they'll loose that edge as well. Just my personal opinion.

Assuming youre talking about a standing whip punch full then theres no way that thats going to be the next progression. Have you ever tried a standing whip punch full, theyre death. Theres a reason why we dont see standing whip anything in many teams routines.

I'm being sarcastic and epically failing at it so here's a cow :cow:

IMO Star's routine is visually the most appealing as of right now. I'm sure other teams will add things in and whatnot, we've got plenty of season ahead of us. However from the way the standing fulls are set up all the way to the dance, they've just done some things that are different and that's why I like it so much. Love to see some creativity.

Back