All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Is there significance to them re-using songs from past years? I just recognized their stunt music as being basically identical to their 08 pyramid.

I'm really sorry this is coming so late, but yes. There's significance. There are two Supers this year that are the last two remaining original Super Seniors and Phil really wanted to make their last year's music special for them - pyro music, Michael Jackson as their dance music, etc. I think it's kind of sweet. :)

I seriously don't understand how they didn't come into my radar literally until the medaled at Worlds 2012... they are stunting BEASTS and clearly have been for a while.

Maybe it's because they haven't shown up to one of the big nationals throughout the year? Maybe because they don't have someone propagating their routines all over the boards? Idk, but I see you South Elite... I see you.

This may have been the secret to their success. They don't go to the boards and see their name splashed everywhere. Nobody picking apart their routine, building expectations etc.

South elite with the sneak attack.

Senior elite, who I to be honest have never been the biggest fan of (not for any specific reason, I just have never been the biggest fan) has blown me away this year. This routine is very unlike past CEA routines and I give them props! Panthers- who I love, needs cleaning up and a little more spark. F5- very good but not thoroughly impressed. They always have good routines this one wasn't any different. WCSS- change the music! But holyyyyyy those standing fulls!!! I was impressed I must say!

Large Sr 5 is gonna be crazy! even tho its F5 or die for me nobody can touch SE pyramid....and stars to me look the cleanest and F5s tumbling is still the deal! even tho WC is giving them a run by throwing the same amount of standing fulls lol (both are at 12) Stars routine has lots of eye play to make it look like more than what it is and its working really good for them! although SE routine kinda looks like majority stunts and going off of their stunts who cares because they are selling it well! and F5......well like i said F5 or die for me lol But all 3 teams are equal this year and its going to be a crazy competition between the 3! BUT as i read through the comments about large sr i think everyone is forgetting about 1 tiny detail about the division....PANTHERS ARE BACK IN IT! and honestly right now they might be looking like they could POSSIBLY be in the top spot later on if they get stronger and stronger! cant wait to watch this division live its gonna be CRAY

...I knew about South Elite.

You and me both! I've been rooting for them for years and I am originally from Missouri (nowhere near them). They have always wowed me with their stunting. In fact Kim's (the owner) son used to coach for me here at my current gym in Louisville. After worlds everyone was like "South Elite omg" and I was like "Don't get it twisted... they've been here for years" (yes I stole an F5 voiceover as reference hehe). They have impeccable technique and Kim's stunting philosophy is... very interesting to say the least. No one ever remembers when their All-Girl Open 5 won worlds a few years back. The point of my statement they've been around a while doing some sickening things and I hope hope HOPE that the insanity they planning this year will get them to the top of the world =) JS

Back