All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This is a video thread. I really feel that discussing a specific athlete's performance, especially in order to criticize, is inappropriate and hurtful.

Yes this is a video thread where we discuss videos from this season. Someone asked me an opinion about a video that I commented on and I answered it.... I didnt say anything hurtful, or disrespectful. I only commented on his performance, not on his personal life, my comments were constructive and appropriate.

ROCK SOLID COED ETERNITY
Some watered down tumbling for the first competition, but I am SO proud of them this year!!!
Facebook

WOWOWOW that was amazing to watch because I wasn't sitting here covering my eyes while people fell out of everything. And not only were they clean, they were TIGHT! It was so pretty and I could see exactly what was going on. People, take note. This is what a routine should look like early in the season.

I think their uniforms work to their advantage too. Super clean lines, not a lot going on.

shut up! i love Loose hole-man Chaisty!

tumblr_lsx2k8yM491qzbl7f.gif

How do I say this nicely.... I try not to look at him, I feel that he goes overboard and distracts from the routine.
holden is distracting even when hes not competing, idk recently holden has rubbed me the wrong way, between his twitter comments about other teams, etc. he doesnt really have the upper hand, considering hes on a team that has yet to win 1st at worlds. not hating but i feel like hes trying to purposely draw attention to himself.

Back