All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

i dont know what it is but rock solids choregraphy is so f-ing fly. i could watch them all day. who does their routines?
I know they already mentioned that it was Coleman Chasity. But I also have to add how amazing he is. I cannot wait til the day that he is one of the "big" choreographers, although in my mind he already is! You could throw on any music and tell him to dance on the spot and it would be fierce choreography. Such a fresh, new, clean, and unique style. Love him to death. I know I am biased because we are good friends but I hired him to do my squad's dance && he would be my first recommendation to any person that asked!

Not that I don't enjoy CJA, but I feel like they don't improve from year to year for the most part. Their stunt is decently more impressive this year, but in many aspects of cheerleading I don't see all that much improvement from year to year, or all that much change in routine format/choreography.

I don't agree at all. Level 5 teams all basically do the same transitions for stunts. As for tumbling they look like they have more difficulty this year. It's a small gym so it's harder.

Back