All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

1. That boy, those legs... SO TALL, SO LONG. Lol... I'm so glad his form is on point because bent knees would be incredibly distracting. Awesome job in their tumbling technique.

2. I miss that really awesome tumbling girl from last year. Rumor has it that she is now on T&S Obsession? Can't wait to see her!

3. I'm impressed with the skill on this team as always, but this is the first year (in recent years specifically) that they haven't come out w/ some crazy off the wall seemingly unique stunt/stunt transition. I'm gonna just say I like them for now and wait patiently until that moment comes.

1. That boy, those legs... SO TALL, SO LONG. Lol... I'm so glad his form is on point because bent knees would be incredibly distracting. Awesome job in their tumbling technique.

2. I miss that really awesome tumbling girl from last year. Rumor has it that she is now on T&S Obsession? Can't wait to see her!

3. I'm impressed with the skill on this team as always, but this is the first year (in recent years specifically) that they haven't come out w/ some crazy off the wall seemingly unique stunt/stunt transition. I'm gonna just say I like them for now and wait patiently until that moment comes.
Correct, she's on Obsession and OSU All-Girl

Has anyone else noticed that most every Large Coed's music says something about redemption....

Has anyone else noticed that most every Large Coed's music says something about redemption....
I feel like it's because that division is really unpredictable until Worlds itself...
There's not a team that can be assured the win, and it pretty much goes home with someone new each year (with some exceptions.) But I think some teams really want to take their titles back and show the world that they can come out on top again.

Force Black Legend Katz.

At first I thought it was just a blurry video, but then everything became a blur when I saw that kick scorp pull needle at 0:53.

Absolute PERFECTION. If the fact that this video prevents you from watching it through (I definitely close videos that aren't available in 720p myself), do yourself a favor and check her out...

#teamneedles #teamkickupscorpians #teamflexibleflyers

I think with some cleaning up ACE's routine will get even better. They really are going to have to be clean because those uniforms are unforgiving when it comes to sloppiness.

Back