All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure (the now infamous) Gianni choreographed that Rockwall dance. Don't quote me on it though.

Oh. Thats not that bad. I thought you were talking about Twerk Team High School out of Flo-Rida

These look more like dance team girls in cheer uniforms playing on so many stereotypes that I can't even deal with it...

In other news tho, I'm still dying at twerk team Savannah! Sm 5 AND that youth 4 from '09! All rules aside, I seriously love when kids truly "(t)werk" a dance. There are boundaries, but there is nothing like watching an amazing dancer/set of dancers close out a routine. Nothing.

If I'm not mistaken I'm pretty sure (the now infamous) Gianni choreographed that Rockwall dance. Don't quote me on it though.

Umm... I'm gonna hope that's a YES to which I'm gonna follow up and now hope that Trinity comes out twerking!!!

I'd die.

Imagine.

"We won't DARE come running back, back, back, back, back to YOU!" hahahaa

I would say that it does look like his work. I cheered for him for 4+ years, on his gym in Rockwall (where my old gym is now) at Dynasty (Our level 5 team went to worlds 2005 I believe, Envy was the team name). Love his creativity and him as a person.

I would say that it does look like his work. I cheered for him for 4+ years, on his gym in Rockwall (where my old gym is now) at Dynasty (Our level 5 team went to worlds 2005 I believe, Envy was the team name). Love his creativity and him as a person.
I was coached by him as well! During his time at ACX. He really is hilarious and has such a great eye for choreography. I've competed 3 or 4 routines that he's done.

My ONLY disappointment with this team is that they aren't as... Innovative as in years passed. I understand by now almost everything's been done, this routine just doesn't scream Brandon to me right now. Incredible talent, and any other team I probably couldn't say the same thing to, I'm just hoping at some point this year Brandon really brings something out of the box that's above and beyond.

That stunt and parts of the pyramid are VERY innovative if you ask me

Back