All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Thanks for the compliments about C5 and J5. There is a much better video of J5 on my facebook page but I don't know how to post it here. My facebook is public if anyone can do it for me:). Search Cassie Bienvenue. Wish we didn't have quite so many issues but really appreciate that you enjoyed the routine! Thanks all!
Facebook

Did ECE compete against anyone in the Coed or Jr 5 division, if so what were the results?

No, we did not. It was a very small comp. CoEd did have the high score of the event though. We will be at Spirit Cheer in Atlantic City and Athletic in Providence the next 2 weekends. We are looking forward to competing with such awesome teams in both the Junior 5 and Med CoEd divisions. Also....please excuse the music in our routines in these videos. It is last year's for both teams and does not fit either current routine. Our original DJ blew us off & we are waiting on new mixes from JR this week. Thanks JR for coming to the rescue!!

If someone (anyone?) can confirm that it was ICE Lady Lightening that exhibitioned at the COA competition today, I can post the video I took. They had one stunt fall but man are they fierce. Being able to watch them was so cool! I'm just only 95% sure they said Lady Lightening so I don't want to post it until I know.

It was them

Back