All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Large Coed, I'm going to need you to CALM DOWN. I can't handle all these great teams, I really can't pick a favorite. Coed elite is killin it with the stunts, and their dance, while the routine has me in tears 90% of the time. Cheetahs also have great stunts/tumbling, and I'm pulling for them to make it a repeat of last season, they have it all there, they just need to peak (hello NCA). Cali, as much as I love Cheetahs and Coed Elite, I might just admit that this could be year, and I hope it is...lovin' me some Large Coed.

Senior Elite, I have so much love, respect, and just pure joy for you guys, this team is doing some great things, and it all started with their showcase in October, and I'm more than certain it'll end with Worlds in April (IMO). This is one of my favorite routines to date, CSP has a way of showing her dedication for her girls and for the sport itself in SE's routines. Can't wait to see what more great things we'll see come from this team. Panthers, I know this started a fire under their bellies, and falls happen, better here than NCA or Worlds, they're still the babs I know and fell in love with in 2009, keep your heads up ladies. Aces, I am speechless...from the beginning I knew there was something special about that team, and that really showed Friday, I absolutely love them and I can't wait to see what they bring to Worlds.

Smoed, takes my breath away...I wish there was more excitement in their routine because they slayed! I'm really happy Gabi has found her groove with this team, and I know she's going to continue to do amazing things with Cali and I can't wait to see!!! Brandon, I still am in love with everything, the stunts, pyramid, opening, dance, you serve it to me everytime. PCM really opened my eyes, loved their routine and the performance they gave!

Congrats to everyone that attended :)

To the ladies basing that middle double up

tumblr_lvdp84JHjx1r4ghkoo1_250.gif

Back