All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

In my opinion Senior Elite and WC look the best out of all teams. Senior Elite won my heart in 2010 and from then on they just have something that makes the routine watchable. Same with Stars I was a huge WC fan in 2007 and after a while Stars didnt wow me but this routine is something Id expect from them in 2007-2009 when they won back to back to back. F5 was amazing last year and I havent seen a good video of the routine to judge it. Panthers have a great opening but everything after that lacks same with Peach they just dont have that oomf.
All of the teams at this point seem to be inconsistent. I am sure by NCA, we will get a true picture of what they can do. It is really early in the season, and each time we see one of these teams, their routines have changed and are upgraded. Can't wait to see all of them at Worlds

All of the teams at this point seem to be inconsistent. I am sure by NCA, we will get a true picture of what they can do. It is really early in the season, and each time we see one of these teams, their routines have changed and are upgraded. Can't wait to see all of them at Worlds

tumblr_m2ca87WoTb1qzbl7f.gif

But seriously... It's almost FEBRUARY in a season that ends in APRIL and we're still saying it's "really early".....

Jan 21, 2013 7:35pm | Facebook

Greensboro Allstars from Spirit of Hope.

This small gym is literally, two exits down from CEA Kernersville. My CP does school cheer with one of the girls on this team, and I think their routine is really good. They NEVER post their videos, but I think they should. This was a really good performance! They won a partial at SOH!

If you are a member of the gym, and want me to remove the post, I will. Just PM me. I am hoping the some Fierceboarders will cheer the girls on at Worlds so they can have a good crowd. Congrats on your bid, ladies!

In regards to Champion Cheer Heat
I am obsessed with everything about their program, their coaches are some of the nicest people as well as their kids.. Their routines always do it for me and their dances I cant even... and I am about to say this out of love for this gym.. In 2011 this girl that was last pass she lands her double sideways.. 2012 sideways... 2013 .. sideways. Its dangerous and I always said she is going to hurt herself.. now I watch this video and what does she do she touches down and it looked painful. I jut figured maybe after 2 years they'd attempt to fix it ? I dunno but it scares me.

tumblr_m2ca87WoTb1qzbl7f.gif

But seriously... It's almost FEBRUARY in a season that ends in APRIL and we're still saying it's "really early".....
Well...for us, we have only competed 2x and we still have another 6 comps before Worlds. Stars has only competed 2x as well, so for these 2, yes, it is still early in our seasons.

Jan 21, 2013 7:35pm | Facebook

Greensboro Allstars from Spirit of Hope.

This small gym is literally, two exits down from CEA Kernersville. My CP does school cheer with one of the girls on this team, and I think their routine is really good. They NEVER post their videos, but I think they should. This was a really good performance! They won a partial at SOH!

If you are a member of the gym, and want me to remove the post, I will. Just PM me. I am hoping the some Fierceboarders will cheer the girls on at Worlds so they can have a good crowd. Congrats on your bid, ladies!

I fell in love with this team in 2010, and I'm sooo happy to see them doing so well. Their technique is near impeccable now and I've never seen them look that good!

Well...for us, we have only competed 2x and we still have another 6 comps before Worlds. Stars has only competed 2x as well, so for these 2, yes, it is still early in our seasons.

Just because you have a lot going on over the next 2 months of competition doesn't mean that there hasn't been more time passed than more time left.

Just because you have a lot going on over the next 2 months of competition doesn't mean that there hasn't been more time passed than more time left.
Very true, I guess I just assume (which is wrong) that other gyms kind of hold back their routines also, and gradually add/change them as the season progresses. Adding skills they are perfecting but not quite ready to put on the floor.

I understand first performance of the season being a little shaky because of nerves performing the routine for the first time infront a huge crowd, but I think at this point in the season the routines should be hitting consistently. I understand that teams have bad days and give them the benefit of the doubt if they have a bobble or a touchdown. But at this point in the season I think every team should be able to hit their skills with great execution or they should start down grading the skills.

I understand first performance of the season being a little shaky because of nerves performing the routine for the first time infront a huge crowd, but I think at this point in the season the routines should be hitting consistently. I understand that teams have bad days and give them the benefit of the doubt if they have a bobble or a touchdown. But at this point in the season I think every team should be able to hit their skills with great execution or they should start down grading the skills.

I would disagree with this only because most teams just came off of a two to three week break from Christmas. Having that amount of time off really hinders a team's ability to practice towards perfection and are usually just trying to get their skills to hit their first competition out after the break. At our gym, we expect our teams to look a little sloppy in January. However, by NCA we expect them to look perfect!! ;)

ETA -- Not to mention that a lot of teams rework their entire routines for nationals season so basically they are starting brand new after the break.

Just some thought for the pot :)

generals- WOW. amazing!

SS- glad they changed their pyramid music, my favorite routine from them this year. But some of those girls flexibility is :confused:

Panthers- that sync tumbling is not pretty... some serious cleaning up to do in that department. Idk what it is, their formations look so awkward to me I just can't get into it.

Back