All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Love CSP at the beginning of this!

I honestly hope that CEA keeps JTV as their video person (couldn't think of the appropriate word). I know some may say that he over edits but this video and his Las Vegas video are by far my favorites of all the CEA videos out there because they are raw, expect for some slow motion stuff, and unedited and I personally like those types of videos.

So keep doing what you're doing JTV! And I hope you continue to do CEA videos for years to come!

There is not an appropriate word in the two languages I know that can accurately convey my feelings right now.

Perhaps part of the problem is that I'd like to point out things that other teams do that bug me, but I don't want to sacrifice a team's personal style to appease small mindedness..

Truthfully, I've never be CEA's biggest fan. Something about their routines just doesn't do it for mr, which is fine because I have a crazy amount of respect for the work that they do and the stunts they pull off, but as a viewer, I'm a die-hard Panthers fan with a little F5 on the side ;) I think that all of the teams have a little cleaning up to do and need to work on some of the choreography... goodness, I can't wait till worlds :D

I love this I personally see this as her saying "long hur don't cur, now come fa me is your bold" <3

I don't dislike it, but like someone else said...it gets lost from pretty much any further back than the VIP section in front of a floor. When she first did it at the showcase everyone was pretty confused as to what she was doing...and now that I can actually see the motions up close, I think it would be cute if it was real choreography somewhere, but not for 2 counts in a stunt behind things...

if that makes sense.

Back