All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Didn't they win their division?

Are you asking about that competition or at Worlds? I think the answer is yes for both (I'm not positive they won at that competition). Either way, what they did was not enough for a paid bid at the competition.

Are you asking about that competition or at Worlds? I think the answer is yes for both (I'm not positive they won at that competition). Either way, what they did was not enough for a paid bid at the competition.
Sorry I meant the competition... They were going for at least an at large im sure.

is it just me but senior elites tumbling improved alot since majors? :eek:
I think maybe sometimes their technique and form is probably lost a bit because of the amount of and level of stunting they are doing in their routine. I wouldn't mind betting that the girls can all perform their skills with much better execution out of the routine when they are fresh. No doubt the girls are getting much more conditioned and fitter as we get further through the season and as they continue to work on execution it will continue to improve. I definitely saw alot straighter body positions and better sets on alot of the skills which is great.

I think everyone should stop hating on Erica's individuality on that second stunt. she wants to cause a scene in the middle of that sequence? let her. she is clearly the only flyer on ANY squad that is confident (and skilled) enough to pull of flipping her hair after a bomb 1.5up immediate bow&arrow at a competition repeatedly.
like it just makes you look jealous whenever you hate on her because the girl has been cheering for 14 years and isn't lacking any credentials. so just stop.

as for Taylor's stunt in the first sequence...gotta go. or they need to change up something for now because NCA is riiiight around the corner!

Back