All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So Erica doesn't do those motions anymore, they changed their pikes so they don't face the front and Shayla and Angels passes were on time....Are people taking constructive criticism from the boards?!
I sure hope so...cause all we want is to make their routines the best that it can be...

So Erica doesn't do those motions anymore, they changed their pikes so they don't face the front and Shayla and Angels passes were on time....Are people taking constructive criticism from the boards?!
Truthfully, I think they really do. Before CSP was banned from the boards she did post a thread answering questions regarding Cheer Extreme and I want to say that they do come on here and read and I only think that because of her thread. I think its a good idea - shes giving people what they want to see

lol I love the little georgia vs. trinity rivalry...on their twitters they go at each other..but I think their focus is lost...ace thunderbirds is obviously the top med coed in georgia..and has been since the beginning of the season.

Truthfully, I think they really do. Before CSP was banned from the boards she did post a thread answering questions regarding Cheer Extreme and I want to say that they do come on here and read and I only think that because of her thread. I think its a good idea - shes giving people what they want to see
wait wahhh?? why was CSP banned from fierce board, just curious.

Back