All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ughh what is with the lack of video's this season, i get that cheersport is pretty strict on people releasing videos. but ughhh if these teams have already competed why do they care if people post video of it. hopefully people take some serious video come NCA... :banghead:

Is she? I was under the impression she's just filling in.

And going back to Gymtyme Pink, I just don't see how anyone can top them when they hit. The only team that comes close to what they put on the floor is Great White Sharks - and I preferred them last season. However, I'm sure it'll be a battle between the two at worlds.
great whites are talented but very, very inconsistent. i also think we need to watch out for Ice Queens!

So some Top Gun people reported my video to youtube and it may be taken down soon so everybody hurry and go download it from youtube!!!!

You would think that they have some life changing routine when its the same routine they had since BUTBT....

Actually SE Video claimed the copyright. Cheersport is one of the events they cover.

humm kind of funny people think they set that trend lol. . . . First team to do it this season was Cheer Central Suns Lady Suns Rest. 5

Didn't say Peach was first to do it. No one is talking about Cheer Central Suns. Peach is hott right now and if teams start to do that stunt next year, it will be because of Peach. Just like how Sr. Elite set the trend for tik toks. They weren't the first to do them, but they set the trend.

Didn't say Peach was first to do it. No one is talking about Cheer Central Suns. Peach is hott right now and if teams start to do that stunt next year, it will be because of Peach. Just like how Sr. Elite set the trend for tik toks. They weren't the first to do them, but they set the trend.
Eh I don't think people outside of Atlanta really talk/care about Peach that much.

So some Top Gun people reported my video to youtube and it may be taken down soon so everybody hurry and go download it from youtube!!!!

You would think that they have some life changing routine when its the same routine they had since BUTBT....
Maybe they don't want a ton of videos floating around of the injury ? They knew that cheersport was videoing but maybe they want to keep the number of videos at bay. Just a thought.

Is she? I was under the impression she's just filling in.

And going back to Gymtyme Pink, I just don't see how anyone can top them when they hit. The only team that comes close to what they put on the floor is Great White Sharks - and I preferred them last season. However, I'm sure it'll be a battle between the two at worlds.

Oh I don't know the situation I've just seen her on the floor for them in competition so I assumed she was.
If both Great Whites and Pink hit at Cheersport, Pink would still have won. Great Whites' raw was 1.4 below Pink's, however there's still 2.5 months until Worlds and we never know what will happen with either teams' routines, and if I say any more I might get shot :p

Back