All-Star 2012 - 2013 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If I remember hearing correctly, it was that the pyramid music was too slow. I heard it was a deduction/effected their score but I'm not sure if that's true. Also heard other teams received the same feedback/loss of marks over the weekend.

Yes, the feedback was the pyramid music was too slow and made the skills appear sluggish. (My words paraphrasing) It was not a deduction but it did affect our building score as anyone who saw the Saturday scores can attest to. I have no knowledge of other team's feedback though.

mstealtoyou what song did they change the pyramid to? I wasn't at worlds and haven't seen a video with good enough sound to hear it. And when will that mix be released? Not sure I like having a SE mix that doesn't have Celine in it somewhere, it just seems wrong!!!!

Yes, the feedback was the pyramid music was too slow and made the skills appear sluggish. (My words paraphrasing) It was not a deduction but it did affect our building score as anyone who saw the Saturday scores can attest to. I have no knowledge of other team's feedback though.

I was wondering why the building score was so low on day 1, then again I just assumed all the scores were jank since Stars had the 5th lowest tumbling score that day.

mstealtoyou what song did they change the pyramid to? I wasn't at worlds and haven't seen a video with good enough sound to hear it. And when will that mix be released? Not sure I like having a SE mix that doesn't have Celine in it somewhere, it just seems wrong!!!!

It's called "Ain't gonna look the other way" I asked if she'll be releasing the Day 2 mix. I'll let you know what she says.

Does anyone know the real reason they announced 3rd first? I've heard different responses like they didn't want the gold winner to know they won. Just wondering what they real reason was or if they truly did just mess up.

She thinks JR released it on Industry New's but if he didn't she will ask him to.

Back