All-Star 2012 London Olympics

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Ay14bruCYAAxQNZ.png

whoa there... hot guy from fiji in the opening!

Thoughts on the opening ceremonies so far? Personally, I think this is a lot more personal than Beijing and is really well done. I LOVED the history part at the beginning and then the literature part was just so well done. And this Chariots of Fire piece is amazing (might have to watch the full movie tomorrow lol). Even with the addition of Mr. Bean haah.

field hockey! My main sport! :)
A girl I played with in college works for USAFH as the communications director or something. She writes like, all their press releases and everything on facebook and twitter. She's there right now and has been tweeting so many pics. I'm so jealous of her! I really think and hope this year's team does well!! I'm hoping I can use them to inspire my JV team I'll be coaching this fall hah.

I thought the opening ceremony was odd...but creative and cute :) the random 100ft tall Voldemort was a bit strange hahah

Ryan Lochte is a Gator, so GO PHELPS! Can't wait to see USA basketball DOMINATE! Prayin for Weiber Fever to continue and CATCH FIRE in the UK! I love all sports but other than gymnastics, table tennis is a can't miss!

Wieber fever for life! And I'm so excited to see track, soccer, swimming and diving too, it's gonna be a great year!

Back