All-Star 2012 Videos Pt3.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dont know if this has been posted:
PRO Athletics small coed

Now THAT was a performance... those kids worked it out. They all genuinely looked like they loved what they were doing and that's an amazing thing.

Sidenote: Point flyer's bow was a huge distraction. Had me totally distracted with anticipation of whether or not it was gonna fly off!

They actually have a lot of talent, I can honestly say I was surprised.
I love that "you gotta raise the bar, and we're setting it high" part, like A LOT.
Question.... I don't know the words to the song, but did that say "b**** I'm flashy" in the pyramid...?
Go West Virginia!!!!!!:fro:

becuase i know yall are all dyingggg to see a video of my cp's level 1 mini team i will post it for you.
this was this past weekend and they placed 2 out of 7 in mini one however they outscored all other level 1 teams including youth, jr, and sr!
we do have some timing issues and maybe some transitions but idk i think they did great.
(might i add this is not the video i took.. in my video it was way to much screaming and shaking so i had to post another parents video.. lol) but here it is!!
my cp is the only one left standing during the opening, she is a side base in the stunt group on the far left in the first stunt, she is directly behind the black girl thats closest to the camers in the front row of the jumps haha sorry idk how to put it lol, she is second to last pass out of left corner, and she is the last one to make it to the very front in the dance. haha i love her so sorry i know yall dont care but im proud of the whole team!!!!!

They are GREAT!!!!!! These kids will be the Future of cheerleading! All of the top cheerleaders from the top programs all started here, I would imagine!!!! Good Job Girly-Dolls!!!!!:fro:

Dont know if this has been posted:
PRO Athletics small coed

They are really good.. I don't know what it is about the Northeast but they have this indescribable energy and performance in their routines. From this team, Sparks, World Cup, Maryland Twisters, and Spirit Central all those teams just give it to you. I really love they just all looked groomed and work their routines. Also Spirit Explosion too... LOVE that program.

Back