All-Star 2012 Videos (the Wiki Has A Complete List So Far)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I feel like GA's routine hits their division's scoresheet pretty dang well. I liked it a lot, and loved that they're dancing to beautiful people again, but 2012 edition :) Great job GA!

and Just sayin... I'm C4's newest fan. Freaking phenomenal.

where are the gymtyme videos?! :)
Spencer Clann put on Facebook something about no videos because the competition was private?? Idk but I was there and they were incredible!!! Amazing pyramid and love the stunt. Just wish I had a front view instead of a view from behind a curtain of warm ups lol!!

Spencer Clann put on Facebook something about no videos because the competition was private?? Idk but I was there and they were incredible!!! Amazing pyramid and love the stunt. Just wish I had a front view instead of a view from behind a curtain of warm ups lol!!
No way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The name of the Junior 5 squad is "Junior Heart". They are calling them out in a good way. It's not a threat. They are not even in the same division anymore. It is a friendly shout out back to Rays Green for Green's dance music. You will understand when you see it. The center dancer from Green was on T&S Junior 5 last season.
I looked at it again and makes total sense, I actually love it.

there is probably not any Gymtyme videos. just saying they competed in nashville today and im pretty sure there was no video taping and even if they were aloud the only major teams there were ACE PrimeTyme and GymTyme and i dont think anyone video taped anyone else

Back