All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Front View

I agree with chyeeaaa69 about the standing tumbling formations for sure. Having Amanda tumbling across the front detracts from the other 4 AMAZING 1 to whip dubs.

Additionally, I really need Amanda to put the standing full back into jumps. I'm loving that trend this year and she has such amazing jumps to standing full.

But all things aside, this team has "given me life" for 2 years straight and I'm so ready for them to win worlds. **Snap snap**

I agree with chyeeaaa69 about the standing tumbling formations for sure. Having Amanda tumbling across the front detracts from the other 4 AMAZING 1 to whip dubs.

Additionally, I really need Amanda to put the standing full back into jumps. I'm loving that trend this year and she has such amazing jumps to standing full.
p**

I agree with the standing tumbling. But why should Amanda do jumps to standing full when it doesn't add anything to the score sheet for her team. Yeah the crowd may scream but I'm sure they will be yelling louder for her last running pass! So Let her save some energy for her last two passes :)

Not to sound like a hater, because I am far from it, but there is something about Cali Elite that I just can't get into. Their routine last year blew me away and this year it just doesn't seem to flow well. It's almost like their transitions are really choppy, especially in stunting. I LOVE their difficulty in stunting, but their overall routine just doesn't do much for me. I know they will do well at Worlds, but wish their opening standing tumbling and stunts just seemed to grab the audience more.

I think for next year they'd do better in restricted 5 if they want to truly be successful and then just grow in their talent and come back in a year or so.
I agree with this statement so much, from seeing other videos that was the best they have done all year , I think they would fair better in restricted as well, they don't have the polish or skill level that the other worlds cea teams have. On a positive note they have improved a great deal from what I saw in dec. Great job!

Back