All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Which one scares you???
We had one under rotated double this weekend and that was just a performance error. All of our doubles land consistently....no knee braces on my team speaks for itself :)))

I think that Underestimated was just speaking in general...... Dont get me wrong I do love fantasy, but there have consistently been under rotated doubles that have been thrown all season. I have no doubt that all of those girls can make it all the way around on any given day, but it just so happens that they sometimes dont at competitions. Again Im not trying to speak badly about anyone, I just would hate to see someone get hurt.

Again I see knee and ankle braces on most of the big name teams...
Not one on Fantasy??? That is proof enough for me. And I think that your general statement of our doubles being "consistently" under roatated is incorrect.
Clean, Safe tumbling is very important to me...and I will put ours up against anyone's

Again I see knee and ankle braces on most of the big name teams...
Not one on Fantasy??? That is proof enough for me. And I think that your general statement of our doubles being "consistently" under roatated is incorrect.
Clean, Safe tumbling is very important to me...and I will put ours up against anyone's

The fact that your kids dont have ankle or knee braces doesnt make their doubles any less scary. Im not blind I know what I see, other people obviously see it too. But I can already see that youre on the defense so this conversation is gonna go no where..

And yeah no injuries due to tumbling is a very valid way of grading the "scariness" of ones twisting technique . :))

**Just because you land a double doesn't mean it is fully rotated** People can see you landing 1 3/4 and turning 1/4.

however they are not the only team that was posted in the group of videos to not have every girl rotate completely in their double fulls... so I dont think there is a huge need to call them out on it... i clearly remember seeing tons of under rotated doubles the first video I saw of CF Black as well some that touched down because they didnt rotate all the way and no one decided to call them out and say how scary they were. Im not one to ever be rude but think its not necessary to bring up such conversation. :D

however they are not the only team that was posted in the group of videos to not have every girl rotate completely in their double fulls... so I dont think there is a huge need to call them out on it... i clearly remember seeing tons of under rotated doubles the first video I saw of CF Black as well some that touched down because they didnt rotate all the way and no one decided to call them out and say how scary they were. Im not one to ever be rude but think its not necessary to bring up such conversation. :D

Well, that's lovely, but I have no dog in this fight- I'm not associated with either gym. So many teams have this issue, but the only reason I said anything is because it is obvious on the video- I counted 4 or 5. It's just silly to say they had 1. I just thought maybe there was confusion about the definition of under rotating doubles.

Because I disagree with you I'm defensive??
That seems alittle silly......

Im pretty sure that I counted 8 under rotated doubles in this video. So you cant really say that you dont have under rotated doubles.

I dont see why you would feel the need to bring up Cf when they had nothing to do with this conversation. But then again we never denied having under rotated doubles so you basically have no point. Its the legs apart, knees bent, and still twisting that makes me nervous because I would hate for someone to get hurt. No one was being rude or say "haha look at fantasy and all of those doubles".

A LOT of team have under rotated doubles, routines are tiring and you sometimes dont make it all the way around. It happens, but to say that your team doesnt have under rotated doubles is a little ridiculous. My point has been made this conversation is going to go no where. If anyone wants to continue this go ahead and PM me so we can all get back to the videos.......

my team dances to that too! i could have sworn energie didnt have an ioc5 anymore. do they have a bid?

They werent going to have an IOC5 this year and then I guess they changed their minds and put this team together last minute. Im pretty sure that they got an at large bid at this comp.

Im pretty sure that I counted 8 under rotated doubles in this video. So you cant really say that you dont have under rotated doubles.

I dont see why you would feel the need to bring up Cf when they had nothing to do with this conversation. But then again we never denied having under rotated doubles so you basically have no point. Its the legs apart, knees bent, and still twisting that makes me nervous because I would hate for someone to get hurt. No one was being rude or say "haha look at fantasy and all of those doubles".

A LOT of team have under rotated doubles, routines are tiring and you sometimes dont make it all the way around. It happens, but to say that your team doesnt have under rotated doubles is a little ridiculous. My point has been made this conversation is going to go no where. If anyone wants to continue this go ahead and PM me so we can all get back to the videos.......

They werent going to have an IOC5 this year and then I guess they changed their minds and put this team together last minute. Im pretty sure that they got an at large bid at this comp.

I counted 2 ankle braces and 2 patella supports (knee brace)

Back