All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm probably the ONLY person in the world thinking this..but I feel like the large senior routines this year look HARD. Not as in 'OMG THEIR ROUTINE IS CRAMMED WITH DIFFICULTY' but 'OMG, someone is going to die during this routine.' It's like in their effort to out-do each other that they're going to just drop dead. Execution is off, skills look messy, when they get to the dance there's that moment of 'Well thank god THAT part's over!' I can NOT enjoy full-up immediate ANYTHING because their dead leg is always bent and flopping around..everyone needs to stop, take a breather, and tidy up stuff. Or someone is going to get hurt and Worlds and large senior will be over before you can say 'jank' (even if it wasn't going away already). #frustrationover

That being said, I noticed CEA's jump sections in most of their routines looked REALLY REALLY well timed. SE, SSX, CE..etc. And I haven't seen Kelsey's new pass but that girl just kills me..she's awesome and I pray for her joints.
I hear you.. I miss the old classic routines that are based off of clean skills and sharp motions :/

Gymtyme Nfinity anyone?

They didn't compete this weekend.
Someone mentioned that they decided to do a competition un TN to go for a bid instead (I think it is in mid March). It actually seems like a better idea because maybe it will give them a better change of snagging a paid bid since Cheersport doesn't give paid bids to the International divisions.

Back