All-Star 2012 Videos - V4

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd say it's cutting it pretty close. It's like she does 1/4 right before she lands. I can see why it wasn't called, but I wouldn't argue if someone called it.
they actually competed against my coed 4 team about a month ago...and i questioned it and they said it was just a round off...but i froze the video and she does in fact turn before her feet hit the floor....i still dont see it as legal honestly

idk if this has been asked but did rays get a TD for that girl tripping before her double? technically she didnt tumble but just curious?

I dont think they should have she basically just did a back extension roll, if anything maybe a boch (spell?)

that was not good...at all. i feel like there stunts arent even that hard? i dont get it.

It gets them the points they need on the scoresheet. Everything else in the routine puts them above the other teams which explains how they scored what they did even with those mistakes. Their routine is built to gets the points in all cateogies not just stunting.
People want these crazy stunts, but why not do what is needed and get the points instead of trying something super out there and giving a bigger chance of falling and losing points?

Back