All-Star 2012 Videos

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The last thread got locked for a reason. We don't need to post every single new video we see in a thread, just put it in the Wiki. That's also why King put the huge "Did you know" box at the top of the page...
http://forum.fierceboard.com/wiki/2011-2012-cheerleading-videos/

He locked the thread so that a new one could be started. That one had 46 pages, much of which was discussion about the videos. He put the videos on the Wiki so they would be easy to find and any future videos could be posted in a new "2012 Videos" thread.

He locked the thread so that a new one could be started. That one had 46 pages, much of which was discussion about the videos. He put the videos on the Wiki so they would be easy to find and any future videos could be posted in a new "2012 Videos" thread.
Oh whoops... could have sworn he just wanted the videos posted in the wiki. My bad! Sorry @D.Jones

Oh whoops... could have sworn he just wanted the videos posted in the wiki. My bad! Sorry @D.Jones

That's what I thought at first too, then re-read it just now and saw "so people can start a new one". I'm surprised it's taken this long for someone to actually start a new one.. :p

Cheer Corp Generals first stunt was nice!! NJSE NEVER disappoints, each year they are closer and closer to a globe!! Hopefully this will be their year!!! They always have an entertaining routine and I love everything in it!!! OA Angels are back it again! I see a few new faces on the team but they look to have picked up right where the left off last season!! I agree all of these teams look really good!!!

Back