All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New Program Uni - ICE Allstars
575199_4948825696946_63602325_n.jpg

I feel like this year there is a huge gap between the incredibly pretty uniforms and the incredibly *not pretty* uniforms. There are almost no uniforms in between where I think that they would look great if they just changed a couple of small things.
I either love a uniform because it is simply stunning, or I don't like it at all and wonder why a gym would ever put a uniform like that on their athletes.

And dear gym owners with not-so-pretty uniforms: why do you do that? Your athletes represent you and your gym at competitions. If they wear a flattering clean uniform (which doesn't need a billion cut-outs, rhinestones, colors or even mesh) they give a great impression of what your gym stands for. There might even be potential customers (and there are a lot of those at competitions) who didn't hear about your gym before but now start to be interested in it.

ICE's would look good to me without the shoulder cutouts. They remind me of LL's Day 2 uniform at Worlds.

Maybe its the light on the ICE uni but the sleeves look like they are a different colour to the skirt. Anyways its a no from me. Just looks ugh hope I don't offend anyone but tacky. Too much gold, the front looks like pleather, the neckline and cutouts are wrong. They have done so much better.

Back