All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Xtreme Heat All-stars, a small program out of Lexington, SC that opened last year.

300v04x.jpg

Here's a picture of the back
dcdiro.jpg

I'm not crazy about the way the back criss cross just ends on the side but overall they are clean and I like them. We're once again faced with an unnecessary cut out bra dilemma, but it shouldn't be too hard to work around.

It the same uniform as ECC from Oklahoma
28jk0ur.jpg

6jkrbc.jpg

Xtreme Heat All-stars, a small program out of Lexington, SC that opened last year.

300v04x.jpg

dcdiro.jpg

I'm not crazy about the way the back criss cross just ends on the side but overall they are clean and I like them. We're once again faced with an unnecessary cut out bra dilemma, but it shouldn't be too hard to work around.
Other than the shoulder cutouts which I'm never a fan of, it really bugs me how the black rhinestoned trim doesn't flow onto the black. Other than that it's clean and I can't see any bum flashing incidents happening.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

300v04x.jpg

dcdiro.jpg

Funny thing is, those are university cheer force's old one of a kind varsity uniforms that Desert Elite Mavericks also ended up with.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I'm not surprised so many other teams had/have them. Like I said they are a really small program so they probably just went with a catalog uniform.

I overall still like the look of it, though. Even looks good in the black and red combo above.

In all honesty (putting my utter hatred for the Lime Green-Pink color combination aside),

1. Take away the cutouts all together
2. Get rid of the belts and the star on it
3. Make the girls sleeves the same material as the guys (not mesh, but actual fabric)
4. Keep the backs plain (no star, no cutouts)
and 5. Change the metallic silver to plain white

and then we could be working with something!

Again: color combination aside!

So many lines, straps, and neon, the eye can't even focus on that Envision uniform. It doesn't flatter the body lines and makes the arms seem out of proportion.........not to mention the giant neon pink "w" band basically outlining the butt. The designer may have thought "Let's throw in every "trend" right now! So fierce!" but all of these additions (belt, mesh, too many useless arm strappies, sequins, butt pockets, etc.) are FADS.
  • fad
  1. short-lived fashion: something that is embraced very enthusiastically for a short time, especially by many people
A trend is something like a crop uniform for allstars, shorts instead of skirts, rhinestoned uniforms, etc......they stay around longer & are a general overall change of direction. Trends do not equal fads!!! Fads are the things you look back on and think "Why did we wear that?!!"..... Don't be a fad follower. It is not worth the embarrassment of your athletes in 5 years when they realize how ridiculous their uniform was.

Those Envision uniforms are the worst I've ever seen. They do have one redeeming quality-- the shorts are an appropriate length.

I don't understand the whole "need for a different uniform than anyone else" I've been at 2 gyms in the past 2 years and they have the exact same uniform, just different fabrics/colors. Its a basic uniform that everyone seems to LOVE, and its pretty and no bra issues. Why is there a need to add cutouts and mesh?! Can't we all just go back to the uniforms in like 2011/2012? I really liked that time period. I love F5, and the first "mesh stomach", but they started a bad trend IMO..

Back