All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Odyssey :cloud9: The white mesh... I don't love it but I don't hate it. The rest of the uniform is so beautiful I want to cry.
zodi8k.jpg
I wish Odyssey's girl uniform had less white, like the boy uniform. The boy uniform really looks GREAT. But the girl uni is still beautiful.

i have a sports bra with a white mesh back and after time and wear it yellowed and dinged, like lots of white clothes. I hope this doesnt happen to Ody's unis cuz overall I like it. I just wish that the triangles on the side of the skirts were either straight or the curves went away from each other

Two pop of a color works, just look at Stingrays and Jersey Allstars with blue and green. But it's harder to do right.
You all took the words right out of my mouth. Stingrays, Jersry, and UA immediately came to mind. Cheertyme (I think that's their name - purple and a bit of green?) also usually does 2 colors well. Indiana Ultimate too... I could go on for days.

I don't think it's having 2 colors that's the problem. It's having 2 awful colors (hot pink and orange?) and then following by having no clue about uniform design.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Thanks! On a side note...was at a competition today and a gym had our old unis. I mean the EXACT uniform. Instead of JAS on the back, they had their initials on the front. Blue and Green and everything. Kept thinking there were our girls, except we weren't competing, and don't have those uni's this season. Weird.

Thanks! On a side note...was at a competition today and a gym had our old unis. I mean the EXACT uniform. Instead of JAS on the back, they had their initials on the front. Blue and Green and everything. Kept thinking there were our girls, except we weren't competing, and don't have those uni's this season. Weird.
I saw a couple of girls from that gym, in uniform, at WC kickoff today. I kept thinking it was jersey and I was getting so confused

I saw a couple of girls from that gym, in uniform, at WC kickoff today. I kept thinking it was jersey and I was getting so confused

They probably went from the Ritacco Ctr to the kickoff. It was a very weird feeling to see our uni, in our colors, walking around but it wasn't us.

yes!! just saw their pics (i guess retweeted by some stars? because it was at kickoff) and i was like i thought Jersey all got the new uni?! and then i stalked and they even have the same warm up jackets. i was so confused.

yes!! just saw their pics (i guess retweeted by some stars? because it was at kickoff) and i was like i thought Jersey all got the new uni?! and then i stalked and they even have the same warm up jackets. i was so confused.
LOL...I know. Us too. But they did the tops backwards. Our back was their front. So it was weird. Funny when the designers of the uniform are walking past them as they're taking team pics.

We will all be in the new uni. They look amazing on all the girls. Our Restricted 5 got shorts in addition to the skirts. Everyone else is in skirts

Latest posts

Back