All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

White lightning Allstars done by Rebel Athletic according to this Facebook post. White lightning is just outside Charlotte so we see them a bit. Haven't seen these yet, sounds like they just got them for their SS5.

They look clean and BB friendly, I just can't get past how short the skirts are.

View attachment 460

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android
Well these definitely don't follow the new uniform dress code. Aren't skirts that don't cover the briefs/shorts underneath now illegal?

I think everyone will be happy to know the first uniform picture I posted for the old team was with temporary skirts because not all of the real ones had come in. This is the full uniform, which I think is much more cohesive!
rva8p1.jpg
I like these so much more!

24bq7wy.jpg

10756_10202522531081244_1320316819_n.jpg
partisans athletics from the Netherlands.
not the clearest picture, the shoulders have a cutout filled with mesh and so is the tummy.

update: the younger teams have mesh on their tummy, the senior teams have crop tops.

What is the point of the tummy cut out? Like, why are they so against an actual full top? I like everything else about them but they ruined the uniform with the cutout!

Well these definitely don't follow the new uniform dress code. Aren't skirts that don't cover the briefs/shorts underneath now illegal?
it looks like they got folded up through the routine but would cover the shorts (although hardly) if they were just standing. And I don't think that goes into effect until the crop rule, so they can get two years out of this uni before having to change them anyway

I've heard of that argument before - cheer skirts are shorter than what the dress code allows so should they be allowed to wear them?

That picture of the cradles though... :confused:
When I coached high school we were never questioned, but if we were we would probably have just switched to uniform tops and warm up bottoms. Personally, I'm not crazy about the look of it but I let my girls wear that to class if it was a cold day.

Ok so not totally sure how old these uniforms are or whether this totally relates to this thread but apparently these uniforms are too sexy (high school cheer)

Couldn´t they find a better action shot than the cradle picture? I´ve always wondered: I thought US High Schools (most) had a "dress code", like how long your skirt can be etc. So if cheerleaders are wearing their uniform to school and it is not following the rules, do they have to wear something underneath or is it an exception? I know it´s not "New Uniform" related, just curious how they handle it.

Couldn´t they find a better action shot than the cradle picture? I´ve always wondered: I thought US High Schools (most) had a "dress code", like how long your skirt can be etc. So if cheerleaders are wearing their uniform to school and it is not following the rules, do they have to wear something underneath or is it an exception? I know it´s not "New Uniform" related, just curious how they handle it.

Not American so idk how this works but since its a school issued uniform then wouldn't it be excepted? Like footballer players walking around in their uniforms

Not American so idk how this works but since its a school issued uniform then wouldn't it be excepted? Like footballer players walking around in their uniforms

Good point! Football, baseball, and softball pants are often tight. Soccer shorts don't always come to the knee. Basketball jerseys are tank tops. Volleyball shorts are basically nike pros.

If they are going to start in on uniforms violating dress codes, I would fight that most of the uniforms aren't up to code. Changing one means changing them all. And, that isn't going to happen.

Good point! Football, baseball, and softball pants are often tight. Soccer shorts don't always come to the knee. Basketball jerseys are tank tops. Volleyball shorts are basically nike pros.

If they are going to start in on uniforms violating dress codes, I would fight that most of the uniforms aren't up to code. Changing one means changing them all. And, that isn't going to happen.

Most sports don't wear their uniforms to school though. The swim team doesn't show up to algebra in their Speedos. Gymnasts don't roll up into world history in a leo. And I've not seen volleyball players in those shorts anywhere but the court.

Lots of schools now are saying no to cheer uniforms in class. I know a lot of people get mad about it, but I'm OK with it. If it doesn't meet dress code, why should they be allowed to wear it? (I'm not talking about during the game, I'm talking about during the school day, in class). My cp had to wear leggings under hers, but they were allowed to wear it.

I was never allowed to wear my cheer uni to class (especially because my school was small and NO team kept their uniform- they were all returned). I did get to wear my warm-up jacket.

I played soccer and we just wore our jerseys. All the aforementioned sports at my school were only allowed to wear their jerseys or t-shirts. Cheerleaders had to wear warmup bottoms.

But the only time people ever wore uniforms to school were during spirit week or before games and I've never heard of people wearing their full uniforms to school except cheerleaders.

We always wore our uniforms to school, even in winter. They only time there was a slight problem was in junior high.

We don't wear our uniforms to school nor would I ever want to, but it would definitely be allowed. Cheer skirts are no shorter than what girls wear on a a regular basis...and are allowed to wear.

Back