All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We haven't seen the back yet. There could be some mesh lurking back there...
Not a skort or mesh. They posted the back on Instagram - although they did say it could be made as a skort. It seems that the focus of the uni is on the rhinestone lightning bolts and that it "looks like a regular crop from the back".
they just posted that they can do sublimated mesh now. I foresee this going very badly (although the pic they posted wasn't awful)

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Not a skort or mesh. They posted the back on Instagram - although they did say it could be made as a skort. It seems that the focus of the uni is on the rhinestone lightning bolts and that it "looks like a regular crop from the back".
they just posted that they can do sublimated mesh now. I foresee this going very badly (although the pic they posted wasn't awful)

Oh hmmm, the dye sublimated mesh isn't bad. Its actually kinda pretty.

Yeah, that design looks so pretty. But just wait.... Soon there will be animal print mesh everywhere

Eeeek. I don't even want to think about that! But actually, that could be kinda cool if used right... But let's be real, the majority animal print mesh will probably not be used right

1604671_10152190652717209_508254579_n.jpg

Cheer Force Wolfpack Golden Girls (international open 5)
the uniforms are pretty but is not even waiting a full year to get a new uniform a trend now or... and i feel like every new uniform they get is TOO different.. the last one had pink and purple in it did it not? :confused:

30sgdhl.jpg

apparently AZ Power Envy decided to get shorts instead of using the capris that were calling for some series underwear malfunctions.

30sgdhl.jpg

apparently AZ Power Envy decided to get shorts instead of using the capris that were calling for some series underwear malfunctions.

These girls did everything they could to cover up! Notice the Nike Pros under one girls shorts, and the regular bra under the well endowed girls uniform. They tried...unlike the girl who is just out of the picture...her shorts are hanging on for dear life!

30sgdhl.jpg

Ughhh that lace, not a fan. Too much, IMO it would look better if it started out white on the bottom of the sleeve/shorts and then would fade away to black as it gets towards the top. I feel like the stripe on the one side of the shorts just doesn't look right with the lace on the other and I wish instead of lace on the shorts both sides would have the stripe. Also wish the top chest area didn't have lace and was just plain black. Phew, that's a lot of wishing for change.

Back