All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They are nice but for some reason bling, mystique do not scream HS to me.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

These are all for High School comp teams and their routines are usually very like Allstar L1-3.
If the unis were just for sideline cheer id agree with you but for competition teams I think they work well!

The Fierce Board App! ||

The South and Lenon (I think that's what it says?) High School uniforms are absolutely gorgeous.
I'm such a sucker for a simple and clean white uniform!

The Fierce Board App! ||

Here are some more of my High Schools:
Bradley
1795641_792460886466_1275932308_n.jpg

Jacobs:
1913454_792460946346_1405035848_o.jpg

Lincoln Way North:
1614161_792460951336_595972887_o.jpg

Saint Viator:
1779732_792460921396_1880755067_n.jpg

Not a fan of those cutouts on Jacobs... And I'm like mystique/bling for HS but Mesh screams allstar to me, although they are beautiful unis! Can my school switch to gk unis....
ps - how does gk do the leos? Is there a zipper or snaps somewhere or do they just have to pull it on carefully? Ours has a zipper (not done by a company) and I'm curious as to how else it's been done.

Not a fan of those cutouts on Jacobs... And I'm like mystique/bling for HS but Mesh screams allstar to me, although they are beautiful unis! Can my school switch to gk unis....
ps - how does gk do the leos? Is there a zipper or snaps somewhere or do they just have to pull it on carefully? Ours has a zipper (not done by a company) and I'm curious as to how else it's been done.

Leos you step into.

Maine Stars new uniforms that finally arrived! The whole gym will wear the full top (last uniform whole gym wore crop). I really like them! Sorry it is so big! I wish I knew how to resize!
1zwyb2p.jpg
wasnt this gym lime green? or am i totally confusing this gym with someone else...?

anyways i really like these! the colors are overwhelming to the eye and surprisingly i like the mesh on the stomach i think its cute!

Back