All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Apex New Uniforms
na5ygesy.jpg

A bit to metallic for my liking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like it better if the purple and black were switched on the skirt.
I am liking the front of the top, the sleeves are ok although something is not quite grabbing me. Could be like others have said needs just a hint of white. And I too think the skirt should be black with the purple in smaller details. It's not the worst though.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Seems very dark. I think I'd prefer the black to be white. Am I crazy or did they have like green in their colors before?

Their uniforms from this season had lime green in them. I am assuming they decided to get rid of it since purple and lime seem to be becoming very popular team and uniform colors here in Iowa.

Apex New Uniforms
na5ygesy.jpg

A bit to metallic for my liking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

REALLY wish they kept the lime! Would've made it POP so much more. Also wayyyy too much mystique on the skirt. I thought we were finally starting to get away from this all over aluminum foil look. All in all, it's not bad, I think I would've really liked it if the lime took place of the silver.

In the picture on the left, those are quite possibly the smallest bottoms I've ever seen on a cheer uniform.

This is my team and yeah we all agree! We had to guess our sizes, because we received the new uniforms in Florida the day before we competed! Next season we will for sure be trading out skirts for other sizes. But besides the skirt size, they are super comfy and we all love them!

Back