All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

New Kentucky Elite uniforms via Industry News twitter.

Girls:
2wq4zsz.jpg

Guys:
2ugz6sw.jpg

I love the fading rhinestones at the elbows and on the skirt. Overall I like these much better than their current ones.

The ORANGE is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I saw someone tweet that "Cali's new program unis are so cute" so maybe these are them?
Are those shorts? Some parents were talking last night that they heard the new unis would be shorts instead of skirts this year so maybe this is the new uniform?

I love that Kentucky one, but I swear I would be bananas if I was a parent there. Isn't this the third uniform in 3 seasons for them?:eek: I know they've had some name changes or whatever...but 2 of the uniforms look almost exactly alike.

Girls:
2wq4zsz.jpg

Guys:
2ugz6sw.jpg

I love the fading rhinestones at the elbows and on the skirt. Overall I like these much better than their current ones.

Love these so much! Way better than the current uniform!

Girls:
2wq4zsz.jpg

Guys:
2ugz6sw.jpg

I like the fading rhinestones on the girls skirts but on the guys pants it seems awkward. It's not in the same place as the girls so it doesn't really help with unity, I think they could take it out and it would be fine

The back of the KE uni is almost identical to that scamps one posted before that. New back trend this season?........I like the front of the KE uni a lot, but not necessarily a huge fan of this whole "lets have a big gaping hole in the back of our uni" thing.

I love that Kentucky one, but I swear I would be bananas if I was a parent there. Isn't this the third uniform in 3 seasons for them?:eek: I know they've had some name changes or whatever...but 2 of the uniforms look almost exactly alike.
Anybody have pictures of the prior uniforms?

I just got a snapshot of our new uniforms, at least of the male top. OMG we've been waiting for this for 7 years now!
Please, please wish us luck that nothing goes wrong and UPS gets them from UK to our hotel, in time for nationals on saturday! Ahhhhh, so excited!

2hzsqs.jpg

Back