All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Allstar Revolution Freedom
29zrg45.jpg
Love the sleeves and the back cutout!

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I really like this, as long as it's worn without a sports bra like the one on the left is wearing.

I agree - she had a clear strap bra on all day that was too small and so then she changed into the black sports bra after awards to be more comfortable...we took this on the way out of the venue after she changed :) Good catch! lol

I got this on twitter. Legends Elite
BYQC2PPIYAA-LSZ.jpg:large

I really like the font of this new uniform. This uni is simply elegant and athletic!

Because of how much is going on on the top, when you quickly look at it, the top looks to be mostly white and the bottoms mostly black so it kinda bugs me in that sense, but other than that it's a nice design.

These are beautiful, however I really would hate to be wearing those shorts on my lady week!

That is just the cutest phrasing of that. Is it bad I picture you saying it with an awesome British accent, all proper and ladylike? :)

These are beautiful, however I really would hate to be wearing those shorts on my lady week!

LOL....I thought the same thing when they introduced white uniforms to our team last year - here is my former gym Cheer Florida before we moved to Texas - I loved these and the back of the shorts are mainly blue!
cfauniforms_zps486df00c.jpg

Back