All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

fu5egy.jpg

From the gym I tumble/fly at. Pretty sure these are program wide, though the i5 might be different, I'm not sure yet.

fu5egy.jpg

From the gym I tumble/fly at. Pretty sure these are program wide, though the i5 might be different, I'm not sure yet.

if fitted properly, these could totally work. can i ask why girl second from the right's top is "backwards" with the cutout on the opposite shoulder?

if fitted properly, these could totally work. can i ask why girl second from the right's top is "backwards" with the cutout on the opposite shoulder?
I don't really like when they are meant to be full tops and then the stomach shows…. that's what's tough about full tops I think….. I also REALLY HATE this new rule…. how is it ok for an 11 year old on a Senior team to wear a crop top but yet if that same 11 year old was on a Youth team it would be illegal…. I MEAN REALLY PEOPLE.

Team Germany (well at least the one group stunt, I don't think any of the teams actually competed in these) got new uniforms for the IFC World Championships in Bangkok.... All I could say when I say them on the floor was "HOLY SHORT SHORTS!"
2ezskkn.jpg

Not feeling them at all. The stars remind me of a pyjama and I don't understand the logic behind the colorplacement, especially on the shorts. What irritates me as well is that the lettering seems to be placed too high.
I don't know... I guess I just don't see any design in this, it seems thrown together to me.

Back