All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I've seen many hideous full-top unis with shoulder cut outs, mesh arms and stomachs this season. Not saying that at all about your program's new full-top but the point I'm trying to make is that even with the full-tops, some of these uniforms are just going in such a bad direction. This crop top in particular though, is so non-athletic and non-functional I cannot imagine what the uniform designer was thinking or the gym that chose them.
I agree. Thank goodness I trust our designer, gym owner and Varsity rep (shout out to Carla!) Looking at the other uniforms that have been designed by them, I think we're going to be in the clear for crazy cutouts. I was also promised that there wasn't any stomach mesh!

The Legacy and Glitz girl tops are almost the same:eek:. It's just wrong to expect anyone to tumble and stunt or do anything in that uniform top. It's been proven by other gyms that had that top and had several malfunctions. Stop the madness.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I'm sorry, I don't comment too much on all these different uniforms but this is a huge hell no.

21o0emo.jpg

nmlonn.jpg

What scares me about this one is that it's an actual team uniform, meant to be used on the mat, yet the amount of fabric is very very close to the glitzgirl tube top...

ETA : and of course I realised after I posted that three people commented the exact same thing :rolleyes:

While they're an upgrade from their old ones, I just can't like these. It's too much black for me, and not enough white...and then the font on the front is just so boring.

Yeah same for me. It's a similar design to the ones Elite wears and I don't like it there either. The front looks unproportionally big and somehow the lines are off for me. But I'm beyond excited Rangers are finally back!! :)

I just can't with the shorts that have lines in a V like the legacy uniform.
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ONLY WEARING UNDERWEAR FROM FAR BACK ahhhhh! And your eyes at naturally focused on a certain area on a lady. NO.

The Fierce Board App! ||

Is that...purple camo...?

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

With everything else going on in that uniform, I didn't even notice the camo. Apparently this is a multi-purpose uniform: they can use it in competition AND on hunting trips.

I'm guessing it would be equally functional for both activities.

I would really like to see the above "costume"(it's definitely not a uniform) on a full busted girl. I would think lifting a girl to a full would almost expose her girlies. USASF better sit down and reword/rewrite the uniform guidelines.

I just can't with the shorts that have lines in a V like the legacy uniform.
IT LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE ONLY WEARING UNDERWEAR FROM FAR BACK ahhhhh! And your eyes at naturally focused on a certain area on a lady. NO.

The Fierce Board App! ||
This is 100% true. Our first gym, thankfully the season after we left, had bootie shorts that had white lines similar to this. Depending on the lighting, the shorts often looked liked men's colored briefs on the competition mat.

With everything else going on in that uniform, I didn't even notice the camo. Apparently this is a multi-purpose uniform: they can use it in competition AND on hunting trips.

I'm guessing it would be equally functional for both activities.
At first glance I was like Ooo lace and then I looked closer and was like ewwww camo.

Back