All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Just saw these on IG. These just became my favorite sublimated uniform of all time....and I hate sublimation, but these are perfect.
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1386811619.343331.jpg

According to the IG they're for a team in Mexico the manufacturer is sponsoring.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Just saw these on IG. These just became my favorite sublimated uniform of all time....and I hate sublimation, but these are perfect.
View attachment 401

According to the IG they're for a team in Mexico the manufacturer is sponsoring.

very pretty!! sublimation will never be my fave, but at least i can (usually) count on it to be a standard, cut out-free top and skirt/shorts/skort. is their team name sputnik? or am i reading that wrong?

Does it say "Sputnik"? Like the Russian sattelite? LOL
Cp has a white skort, I did what @Dixie suggested and she wears a pair of white volleyball/boy shorts underneath. They are the same length as the skort and covers up the panty lines.

View attachment 401

LOVE. The colors, the font, the little light flares in the background, pretty much everything. I don't like sublimated uniforms because you can miss out on a lot of options, but at the same time I love them because they're clean, athletic, and you can still get pretty creative. I don't need cutouts filled with mesh and crazy necklines that go into a choker; this does it for me.

View attachment 401

Love these unis. Shawntocouture designed them. Love his sublimated uniforms!

Back