All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'm just c
157y710.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, searched and didn't see it. These are definitely the shortest uniform shorts I think I've ever seen... I have a boy-short bikini that's longer than the shorts on the left:oops::eek:

I'm just confused by this sublimation? Scorps as in Scorpions? If so, how do Scorpions relate to both lightning AND stars? I get the canadian star I guess.

157y710.jpg

Sorry if this has been posted before, searched and didn't see it. These are definitely the shortest uniform shorts I think I've ever seen... I have a boy-short bikini that's longer than the shorts on the left:oops::eek:

There's just so much on the uniform.. And then on the floor behind them.. And then (I love and support tattoos, but) her tattoos are throwing me off with the already cluttered uniform. I'm overstimulated.

And holy cow short shorts. And that underwear sublimation design just makes them look even smaller.

I would love this so much more if the only nude mesh on the uniform was the part on the forearm, I think that little section is gorgeous! The top section of mesh is a little awkward to me, I guess because of the way it's cut and angled...I dunno just looks off IMO. Also, I see no point in the mesh "slit" on the skirt (especially when it looks like they have them on the sides).

But yay for appropriate length and coverage plus a good amount of shimmer/crystals. One of my favorites out of the recent uniforms posted, I bet it looks 10x more beautiful in person too.

sooooo this may be weird but I just creeped your daughter and found out she was an alpha phi!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D aoe from delta alpha at ecu!
I showed her your post and said for you to add her. FB = Lauren Wallace. Instagram = bold_andblonde

I showed her your post and said for you to add her. FB = Lauren Wallace. Instagram = bold_andblonde
haha okay! I'm on it! I actually could ask her a few questions... ironically enough (I'm on our marketing team) our VP of Marketing told us to watch FSU's video on Red Dress Gala like last week!

haha okay! I'm on it! I actually could ask her a few questions... ironically enough (I'm on our marketing team) our VP of Marketing told us to watch FSU's video on Red Dress Gala like last week!
Definitely. She was the VP of Marketing for her chapter and she is the one who forged the relationship with Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

Sorry for hijacking the thread! Now back to uniforms.

Definitely. She was the VP of Marketing for her chapter and she is the one who forged the relationship with Tallahassee Memorial Hospital.

Sorry for hijacking the thread! Now back to uniforms.
I think I've found a new friend haha THIS IS AWESOME

157y710.jpg

I believe these are made by the same company who made the sublimated white to blue tiger print uniforms with the matching jackets that we all loved so much. Mee sports, I think?

Back