All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Some of you just talk without any merit whatsoever to what you're saying..."I could never wear..." "I would rip this..." "I would fall out of..." "I'd be uncomfortable..." but at the end of the day...You've never worn it, never inquired about it and are ultimately just assuming. For every look that you call slutty, too risque or unnecessary just remember someone is thinking how condescending, sheepish and basic you sound. Vent finished...lol

okay i support power as a gym because i used to cheer there, but these are just not my favorite. it's too much imo, i really don't like the mesh on the capris, the mesh on the shoulders and the cutout before the neck. if the top was solid and the capris didn't have the mesh i'd be more of a fan.

Im almost positive that this isn't for cheer it is for Synchro-Tumbling Division at The All Star Games.. I know that is what it was originally designed for…

Some of you just talk without any merit whatsoever to what you're saying..."I could never wear..." "I would rip this..." "I would fall out of..." "I'd be uncomfortable..." but at the end of the day...You've never worn it, never inquired about it and are ultimately just assuming. For every look that you call slutty, too risque or unnecessary just remember someone is thinking how condescending, sheepish and basic you sound. Vent finished...lol
While I get that people would have no idea if they would fit in something withing trying it on, I don't think it's ridiculous to say they would be uncomfortable in something.

You don't have to try something on to know you would be uncomfortable wearing it.

Last edited:
Never saw it either, kind of sad that I see it now because I love SS but it really bothers me...maybe the fact that we've never noticed is because of how beautiful & well designed the rest of the uniform is? :D
Lol That probably why we never noticed! I'm hoping that I'll forget because I just love those uniforms so much!

:chestbump: thank you for this!!

Ftr I don't need to wear something to know if I think it looks classless. I don't have to know anyone in it either. Cheerleaders' boobs shouldn't be showing. Especially not 12 year olds' boobs.

And also ftr I like this new top gun program uni. I was talking about how it was blasphemy to talk trash when it was top gun, but when it was glitz girl no one said a word about calling them trashy. And thank you, top gun staff and parents, for proving that point. I sure noticed y'all were NOWHERE to be found until top gun got mentioned. So really... Your problem isn't people saying a uniform looks slutty. Your problem is specifically people not liking YOUR uniform. There are pages of posts calling that glitz girl thing skanky. Nothing. Within 2 posts of someone saying something about your uniform y'all came out of the woodwork.

It's fine to defend your work and your gym. Just don't act like it's not about just your gym.

And ditto on the condescending comment.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Lol That probably why we never noticed! I'm hoping that I'll forget because I just love those uniforms so much!

See normally I am biased and will say World Cup can do no wrong... But it hurts my OCD. Like I get why they did it - they'd have to down size the letters and it wouldn't be centered unless world was a smaller font than cup. I get it. But I hate it.

Preston Cyclones from the UK new uniform.
Whilst a completely unnecessary cut-out, the back is really cool!
2ryr5o8.jpg

Back