All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Front and back View of cheer savannah
2e0msdf.jpg
Aside from the mesh and the sleeves, these are pretty. If they had a regular back and you took off the sleeves, I think they'd be really pretty. Who says you need sleeves on a cheerleading uniform?

Cheer Savahanna was cute until i saw the back, I just think the bow is distracting

AZ Power....yeah just no. They usually have such great uniforms but I just cant get myself to like these ones.

TriState...LOVE!!! Saw a bunch of pictures of the uniforms on instagram, perfect.

This is the last thing i'm going to say about this because I did hijack the thread and I apologize, but it is our middle school's policy and our principal did make that request of our teams. It wasn't some big issue within our school. She asked, coaches agreed, girls agreed, and that was the end. I really don't appreciate being made out like I made up the story. My main point was essentially it's not entirely unheard of to have an undergarment dress code in my area, whether or not you agree with it. Sorry to anyone I may have offended.
I was talking in general terms not about you specifically. On that note if your principal actually did have to/choose to weigh in on underwear ... In my efforts to remain positive, I don't have much to say about that.

Cheer Updates has said that this uniform was for the All Star Games Synchro Tumbling. So lets hope this stays as a one time use and doesn't become a program uniform.

Last edited:
Baaaaaaaaahahahahaha

I went to work... And this thread happened. All I can say is Thank you. Thank you to everyone who has posted in the past 5 pages.

But my biggest thanks go to "protective Flo wear" and "the mesh is confused about its whole existence". Perfection.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

When I saw this thread had grown by 8 pages since I last check it yesterday, I knew that something interesting had happened...

Pro Spirit's uni is cute! Its fresh.

I love Cheer Savannahs. Clear bra straps somewhere??

AZ Power mesh is probably lined so you cannot see thru it I am assuming? Love the top though :)

@Just-a-Mom I mean its not that difficult to find bras for the Cheer Savannah uniform...it also seems that the turtle neck makes it fit very well.
Im sure there are different strap variations for the back as well
Can one find a special "bra"? Yes. Is said bra actually doing what a bra is supposed to do/ is comfortable/ is something for an athlete do be doing complex tumbling & jumping in? Probably not.........
That plastic material is annoying enough to wear when it is just straps on a bra for banquet dresses. As a girl, I feel sorry for whoever has to be wearing it as a whole back (talk about digging into your skin! yeesh....)

I am so weirded out by all these uniforms and right now I am thanking everything holy that I retired a few years ago. I must say I am impressed with the international teams because 90% of their uniforms I love! Now can we please please please have the coaches from stingrays and world cup be fashion advisors to the rest of the gyms in the states?

@Just-a-Mom I mean its not that difficult to find bras for the Cheer Savannah uniform...it also seems that the turtle neck makes it fit very well.

I found this by a google search within 3 minutes...
Padded Bra with Clear Straps; Body Wrappers

ajpm36.jpg

29nhrq1.jpg

Im sure there are different strap variations for the back as well
what do you say to girls who are allergic to the plastic straps? (a lot more girls are allergic to them then you think.)

Back