All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

@Just-a-Mom I mean its not that difficult to find bras for the Cheer Savannah uniform...it also seems that the turtle neck makes it fit very well.

I found this by a google search within 3 minutes...
Padded Bra with Clear Straps; Body Wrappers

ajpm36.jpg

29nhrq1.jpg

Im sure there are different strap variations for the back as well

Clear ≠ Invisible
I don't think bra straps showing (on any outfit/uniform) says "put together". Could work for some uniforms I guess, but I think most girls feel most comfortable in sports bras.

I am surprised more uniform designers haven't figured out how to use a bra in the design (not built in but an actual real supportive bra that is meant to be seen in a back cutout for example.)

I was actually thinking this earlier about the Cheer Savannah uniforms. I don't dislike the mesh back, but I would hate not being able to wear a sports bra. I think it'd be cute if they all had matching pink sports bras underneath, maybe even with a little white bow on the back. Probably wouldn't show through the mesh on that specific uniform, but I think it's a good idea and I'd love to see some stuff like that. Everyone could get the design they want and the bras they need! ;)

Yes, I proclaim my knowledge about bra benefits on the fierceboard. . . anyways

2w36khg.gif

I dont care about the bra brigade because parents and athletes are still gonna spend money on these uniforms, regardless of a bra.

Dear Lilboy,
You MUST have lost your ever loving mind. Strongly recommend you find it quickly.
bra brigade over-30 ladies that you care nothing about are your livlihood. And what.
2w36khg.gif

Um... I just said that. (your last sentence)

You did proclaim your knowledge when you tagged me and said "here's a bra that would work", thereby implying that you knew something about bras.

And I would Lol at your gif except NEliteSteven already posted a better version of it weeks ago so it's not funny now.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I never said "here's a bra that would work." I posted a photo as an option that COULD work with variations.

21o5452.gif

I never said "here's a bra that would work." I posted a photo as an option that COULD work with variations.

21o5452.gif

If the variations are "less than a c-cup" then yes! Could work!

OK. Medication is wearing off and flu is kicking back in, so you all can get back to uniforms and I'm going to bed. As always, it's been fun. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

You have no boobs. And youre rude to grown folks who have slightly more insight than you. GIF away, boo.

I am not rude, just honest and assertive. People say I am 'a breath of fresh air' Learn the facts from the source.

I also never said I had boobzzz.***** But one can pretend.

Several girls on CPs team, including CP, wore one of those dance bras with their uniform last year. The biggest issue was how incredibly uncomfortable they found those plastic straps! Also, try finding those dance bras in black...very difficult! The "nude" looked incredibly tacky in photos where it peaked out under the very short mostly black uniform top.

Insider tip...VS does have some convertible bras in black with a variety (including plastic) of straps! Bonus...they're padded and push up :confused:...of course! How many other athletes in other sports get to compete in push up Victoria's Secret lingerie?? Eat your heart out soccer!!

Just because you know the general idea of bras doesn't mean you know bras. I know the general idea of how a cup works but heck if I know the technical aspects of wearing one and how effective it is under a uniform when it's been tweaked and tuned.

Back