All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am not rude, just honest and assertive. People say I am 'a breath of fresh air' Learn the facts from the source.

I also never said I had boobzzz.***** But one can pretend.

Oh, sweetie. I can only imagine the source of your "fresh air."

Pretending you have boobs is ok for Vivienne Pinay, but I'm not recommending her unis either.

for the last two pages i've had flashbacks of the lizzie mcguire episode where she and miranda want bras and scream WE WANT A BRA!!!!! (yes, i watched disney channel at age 14, judge me)

someone GIF me...

tumblr_m5uyvrISH41ryhvgto1_500.gif

Growing up as a dancer, I have had to wear the clear strapped bra. It was not a problem for me (barely an A cup) and I felt like it supported me fine. HOWEVER, I did not tumble, stunt, flip or do anything to the intensity a cheerleading routine would entail. Even I would not feel comfortable wearing that to compete in.

why can't everyones uniforms just be more like rays - clean, simple, athletic

Speaking of Rays, I had a thought while in Atlanta: When this "Seniors only half-top" ban goes into effect, what will gyms like Rays do? I mention Rays because I happened to see them at Battle and it dawned on me that they all wear the same uniform..which is that iconic half-top! I cannot imagine them scraping that design, and suddenly having half the gym looking different from the other half. It wouldn't be them! Does anyone know what their plans are?

But who are you?!

One of the nearly one thousand parents who has a fierce uniform designer that actually has knowledge of female anatomy, tissue damage from lack of support, understands that without parents this sport and its unis wouldnt exist, and will never, ever pay a dime for one of your designs.
Just stop the pissing match. It's tired.

Back