All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I used to love this thread..... when if was about new uniforms :(

i'd say the new uniform pictures aspect of this thread has just about run its course. a few stragglers may pop in throughout January, and then they'll be a "new for NCA/cheersport/worlds" uniform thread (because some of us just really like to make new threads:oops:.) all we have left is to discuss how much we hate everything :p and if we say it enough, we may stop a future travesty from happening (i.e. @cupieqt taking pointers last year and making a beautiful uniform this year(not that she would design a travesty)) it happens. if one coach takes my incessant bra-brigading to heart, i'll have made a difference :D

The only way that someone can wear a 10 dollar sports bra and be fine is if they have nothing and are wearing a supportive bra underneath. aka any member of the ibtc.

ehhh, those $16 champion bras at target are my fave. so comfy. and i've kinda, sorta graduated from the IBTC (maybe just the BTC now :p) but yes, my sister and cousin are both blessed and have needed breast reductions, and are in need of underwire and extra bras, so i get it. thank god for sales for their necessary gear. and forget them ever being cute. ugly suits of armor are your only choice.

Valley Xtreme

XoMNk8p.jpg

ehhh, those $16 champion bras at target are my fave. so comfy. and i've kinda, sorta graduated from the IBTC (maybe just the BTC now :p) but yes, my sister and cousin are both blessed and have needed breast reductions, and are in need of underwire and extra bras, so i get it. thank god for sales for their necessary gear. and forget them ever being cute. ugly suits of armor are your only choice.

Not true. NASA-engineered works of art exist. Never under $50, but they do exist.

Valley Xtreme

XoMNk8p.jpg
Same style uniforms as Cheerville but the colors give it a different look! The neck line on these doesn't look nearly as off the shoulder as Cheerville, which I really like. Also I really love white as a base for pink and black, so cute!

ETA: Royalty Athletics from WI has this style in purple/black/white, they look great as well!

Not true. NASA-engineered works of art exist. Never under $50, but they do exist.

not sure i'll ever need it, but glad to know they exist. though if i ever have a daughter, there is a large-breast gene somewhere hidden in my DNA so ya never know.

Back