All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Valley Xtreme

XoMNk8p.jpg
From the back, I like the skirt, but from the front it bothers me... it doesn't match I feel like. Very pretty though. Love the white!

One thing I have observed throughout this thread is how much GK need a very loud round of applause.
Correct me if I am wrong but F5's 2012 mesh uniforms were donated to them - smartest thing GK has ever done. Whether we like it or not (mostly not), stomach mesh/mesh has for sure been the trend for uniforms this and last year, thanks to that F5 uniform.

From a business perspective, snaps and claps for you GK, you go GK.

From the back, I like the skirt, but from the front it bothers me... it doesn't match I feel like. Very pretty though. Love the white!
Maybe just the angle but yeah the skirt looks a little odd from the front now that you mention it.

Love the colour combo.. But I will never like skorts.

I felt that way too when we were designing the uniforms. I never liked skirts or skorts until I saw UA's uniforms last year. The uniform is literally perfect, and their kids looked comfortable and athletic. Plus, the kids looked just as sharp at the end of the routine as they did at the beginning. No shifted or bunched up skirts, and no pulling them down during a routine either. Also, I don't think we're ever going to be able to change back to a skirt and spankies...our kids love the skorts too much! :)

One thing I have observed throughout this thread is how much GK need a very loud round of applause.
Correct me if I am wrong but F5's 2012 mesh uniforms were donated to them - smartest thing GK has ever done. Whether we like it or not (mostly not), stomach mesh/mesh has for sure been the trend for uniforms this and last year, thanks to that F5 uniform.

Mesh in general thanks to those uniforms, and remember when everyone was like "uh no wut is that"

To play devil's advocate: A LOT of the uniforms in this thread that have unnecessary cutouts, mesh, low one shoulder fittings (idk how to word that) and just other NOT GOOD elements to a uniform are GK...

I shimmied before I noticed one thing.... I might be crazy but it looks to me like the back is mesh.....

Haha...totally late but if you look at the pictures of the back closely you can see a sports bra or what appears to be one in the very center of the back (look REALLY close) lol! Just because of that I have to say that I like them now....it works for them.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

ahh okay. I remember seeing those but weren't sure if they were a program uni or not. I like the ones posted earlier a lot more, but every PCM uni I've seen has been so pretty.

Th
ahh okay. I remember seeing those but weren't sure if they were a program uni or not. I like the ones posted earlier a lot more, but every PCM uni I've seen has been so pretty.
The ones earlier are the level 5 and 6 unis. Black for coed and white for all girl. The level 5 unis from last season are the program unis this season.

I felt that way too when we were designing the uniforms. I never liked skirts or skorts until I saw UA's uniforms last year. The uniform is literally perfect, and their kids looked comfortable and athletic. Plus, the kids looked just as sharp at the end of the routine as they did at the beginning. No shifted or bunched up skirts, and no pulling them down during a routine either. Also, I don't think we're ever going to be able to change back to a skirt and spankies...our kids love the skorts too much! :)

Saw these in person and loved them so much! I pointed out the sports bra to our coach when we were sitting directly behind some of your people. The little pop of orange and the twister on the sports bra make me happy. :)

Back