All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ejv4ur.jpg

Isn't this the same Michigan uniform we saw earlier with the weird split right above the stomach?

ETA nvm. I see that they are slightly different. Is it the same gym? These are lightyears better.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

Isn't this the same Michigan uniform we saw earlier with the weird split right above the stomach?

ETA nvm. I see that they are slightly different. Is it the same gym? These are lightyears better.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!
te Michigan extreme uniform with all the cut outs is for their small coed team legacy. The other one is their program uniform.

Get rid of the big blue one behind "Michigan" and I think it would solve a lot of the problems people are talking about (too busy, weird neckline, letters not standing out). Love the use of mesh, crystals, and swoshy lines across the stomach. I think it's athletic and classy! Home run in my eyes.

Finally got around to shadowboxing their last uniform. Le sigh. Even though it was a stock design repeated everywhere, these uniforms were so awesome...and for so many reasons not related to the fabric or design.

I honestly felt like a mortician pinning this down with the arms crossed over the top.

RIP Aviator Allstars
ImageUploadedByFierce Board1387995034.132505.jpg

Not a uniform, but I'd like to think the mesh on my dress in my avi is done right...but them again it's a dress and not a uniform so...

Can't really nail down why but this is officially the first ever stomach mesh uniform that I like! Its beautiful!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Fierce Board mobile app

Same ! I usually despise stomach mesh, but here I really find it pretty. Very nice uniform !

Back