All-Star 2013-2014 New Uniforms

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

ejv4ur.jpg

There is something so perfect about this that I just can't pinpoint. It looks super clean and athletic even with the mesh, absolutely gorgeous!

Even though there is so much going on in this uniform it just works and I love it! I hate stomach mesh, pointless cutouts, unsymmetrical shoulders etc. but this design just looks beautiful! Well done to whoever designed this; stomach mesh finally gone well!

There is something so perfect about this that I just can't pinpoint. It looks super clean and athletic even with the mesh, absolutely gorgeous!

This uniform works because it is a well put together garment. It is well sewn and neatly tailored. Before I moved to NC and before cheer was on my radar, I worked for a large apparel firm in NYC. What I really dislike about so many of the uniforms I see on these threads is the fact that they are poorly designed, poorly sewn, overly embellished rags!

When an athlete/performer takes the floor, he/she should feel confident and graceful in what he/she is wearing. I have seen some designs that had some incredibly subtle touches to make the athlete feel just so. Some are middle of the road. Pretty, and well put together. But, by far, many are garish and overly done! I would not go anywhere in them.

I'm going to get pelted by the bra brigade again, but I can take it. What I liked about @Drkilluzionz designs for Top Gun were those small fine design details. You may not have to love the back of the girls uniform, but those uniforms were gorgeous pieces of clothing! I just wish there was some kind of happy medium for the "not Top Guns". Those gyms who are not as editorial and daring as Top Gun, but wish to produce a beautiful garment, worthy of their athletes.

p.s. Since I'm in the dog house, let me just say, I HATE those plane jane, missionary uniforms! This is a performance sport - not college. Can you try just a little to be sassy? But, then again, that's just my opinion and my first career was in fashion...so there you go!

My Teams Stuntgroup Uniforms , one i have posted before but the Blaze one is new
When i look at all the US Uniforms i feel like us Europeans are so boring ;)

e1401734-4b40-4df4-9ea5-44f5b573cc41_zps93e9e28e.jpg
Still love your stunt groups and super love the Blaze one! It's so athletic but yet pretty at the same time. They both look comfortable to wear too.

My Teams Stuntgroup Uniforms , one i have posted before but the Blaze one is new
When i look at all the US Uniforms i feel like us Europeans are so boring ;)

e1401734-4b40-4df4-9ea5-44f5b573cc41_zps93e9e28e.jpg
I´d prefer "boring" (although i like them a lot and don´t think they are boring at all) over busy, crazy cut-outs, overall mesh and butt pockets.
I think the Blaze ones are really clean and athletic, great job.

Back